Tinnitus is a medical condition in which the patient constantly hears a noise or a ringing sound in his/her ears. It is a very common problem affecting 1 in 5 people in the world. Even though patients may be inconvenienced by the constant disturbance in their ears, this is not a serious problem and it can be easily cured with acupuncture for tinnitus at our professional clinic. Acupuncture treatment technique is one of the age-old techniques dating back to 1000 years ago. This branch of Chinese medicine promises cure for every possible symptom and disease known to mankind. The best feature of this alternative medicine is that no drugs are injected into the body.
How does the treatment works?
The treatment works by inserting small acupuncture needles into your skin on specific points on your body. The needles stimulate acupuncture points and improve energy flow, thereby allowing your body to cure itself. The ancient Chinese treatment balances your qi and ensures that your symptoms continue to get better day by day. More than 25% of the people who suffer from tinnitus obtain acupuncture treatment from trained professionals as the treatment proves to be beneficial. About 45% of the patients who participated in the studies showed significant improvement in their condition quickly after stimulating acupuncture points for tinnitus.
In order to obtain complete cure, you have to find acupuncturists who are professionally certified and trained. It is always better to find professional acupuncturists with lots of experience. At our clinic, trained and certified acupuncturists provide acupuncture treatments for different ailments. In order to cure tinnitus completely, our experienced acupuncturists identify acupuncture points, which needs to be stimulated depending on your body condition. Unlike western medicines, alternative Chinese medicine doesn’t have one solution for everyone with the same physical condition. We provide different acupuncture treatment for different persons based on the person’s qi.
The Benefits of Acupuncture Tinnitus
Western treatments for tinnitus can’t provide a permanent cure for tinnitus. Western medication works mainly on patient’s symptoms. The patients in this case often complain that the symptoms reappear soon after the medication ends. Many patients with acute tinnitus report that western medication is not useful at all even in the beginning, as they are ineffective. If you have been suffering from tinnitus for a long time, you should definitely consider the benefits of stimulating acupuncture points for tinnitus by trained professionals at our clinic.
- Acupuncture works towards healing the root cause of the illness and not only provides superficial relief from the condition for the time being. Tinnitus is a very generic condition, but the ringing noise can actually be caused by a number of reasons. The condition won’t be cured if the symptoms are treated. However, if the root cause, which causes tinnitus, is identified and cured, you can get complete relief from the annoying condition.
- Acupuncture doesn’t involve the need for any drugs. You don’t have to take any medication herbal or otherwise at any point of time during the treatment. This means that acupuncture for tinnitus is completely natural and safe, even for those with other health conditions.
- Acupuncturists do not follow a one for all kind of treatment. Every person’s body is different and to treat tinnitus, every person needs different pressure points to be stimulated and they understand this very well. For this purpose they study the person well initially. So that you can get customized treatment, which will prove to be highly effective in treating tinnitus in the long run, rather than providing temporary relief.
- Adults and children can safely undertake acupuncture treatment to get relief from tinnitus. There are no side effects involved and hence children also can undergo acupuncture.
- The traditional Chinese medicine is not only useful in treatments, but also ensures wellness after curing tinnitus. This means that you can easily avoid suffering from this acute condition by following a healthy lifestyle.